Use drawing powders for a variety of mixed media applications:
- Great for large-scale works
- Erases with a kneaded eraser
- Highly pigmented and lightfast
- Fixative must be used on the final artwork
- Glides easily, smudges, blends, rubs off like chalk
- Suitable for wet or dry techniques on paper or canvas
Charcoal Powder - Using a special deep-firing method, Cretacolor creates a dense, rich charcoal. Develop large-scale value drawings or mix with water and a binding agent for additional tonal effects.