Newsprint 48.8gsm 500 Sheets Reading Paper
- Newsprint is a low-cost, non-archival paper most commonly used to print newspapers, and other publications and advertising material
- It usually has an off-white cast and distinctive feel
- Designed for use in printing presses that employ a long web of paper (web offset, letterpress and flexographic) rather than individual sheets of paper.
- Newsprint is favoured by publishers and printers as it is relatively low cost (compared with paper grades used for glossy magazines and sales brochures)
- It is strong (to run through modern high-speed web printing presses) and can accept four-color printing at qualities that meet the needs of typical newspapers